Get your SMP certificate in just 2 days and start your new career in scalp micropigmentation today!Read More
SMALL 1 TO 3 STUDENT IN EACH PMU TRAINING CLASS FOR ENHANCED LEARNING
Benefits of Small Class Sizes
- Teacher and Student can work One-on-One
- Each Student Gets Noticed
- Better Results
- Hands On Training
- Learning is Enhanced
- Classes Become Community
- Opportunities to Ask Questions
- Focus On Learning
- More Feedback
ONE-ON-ONE 2 DAY MASTER SMP COURSE SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION TRAINING CANADA
SMP Scalp Micropigmentation is becoming a popular hair loss procedure over the years since its start in 2002. Today hair loss, hair transplant, and medical spa clinics offer this treatment for their clients. SMP Scalp Micropigmentation is a permanent solution to hair loss, is non-invasive, and affordable. SMP Training Academy was formed in response to this demand. Our highly trained SMP teachers are also practicing SMP technicians with years of experience and talent, so learning the correct processes and techniques is fundamental in your new SMP career.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE SMP TRAINING?
OUR CLASSES ARE HANDS ON ONE ON ONE. WE ONLY ACCEPT 1 TO 3 STUDENTS PER CLASS. THIS ALLOWS OUR TRAINER TO PROVIDE INDIVIDUAL TIME FOR EACH STUDENT.
- Two Full Days of Training – From 10am-3pm.
- Day 1: SMP theory and practice on latex and fruit, skin expert
- Day 2: Work on live model and getting your certificate
- 3-months online support.
- All tools needed: tattoo machine, mannequin head, practice skins, SMP ink, white pencils etc.
SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION – WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Brief history and applications for SMP
- Client consent and other documents
- Learning the types of equipment and pigment types used in SMP
- Learning follicle size and depth
- Learning how to draw the hair line and side profiles
- Learning to choose the correct needle and pigment for each client
- Setting up your SMP equipment, sanitation and hygiene procedures
- Mastering hand control on latex, fruits and live model
- Learning how to blend into existing hair
- Mastering the hair line and scalp with correct density, follicle size, and depth.
Click HERE for more details about the Master SMP Training Course.
OUR NEXT CLASS WILL BE IN AUGUST 2023. PLEASE BOOK YOUR SPOT BEFORE IT’S FILLED.
WANT TO BE A SMP MODEL?
Please visit: https://hairtattoo.ca/want-to-be-an-smp-model/
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFO ABOUT OUR SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION TRAINING IN RICHMOND HILL, ONTARIO
SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION CERTIFICATION COURSE
SMP (scalp micropigmentation) is a booming and lucrative industry. SMP treatments have become a staple for thousands of people, both men and women suffering from hair loss. As such, training to become a certified SMP technician has boomed in the last decade. So, this article explains scalp micropigmentation and details...Read More
Although in its current form, SMP was initiated in 2002, conceptual utilization dates back to 1970. Since its beginning in 2002, Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) has become a popular hair loss treatment. Today, this treatment is being offered by hair transplant, hair loss, and medical spa clinics. As a lucrative industry...Read More
SMP Training Toronto
SMP Training Richmond Hill
Toronto, ON M4X 1W4