Get your SMP certificate in just 2 days and start your new career in scalp micropigmentation today!Read More
SMP (scalp micropigmentation) is a booming and lucrative industry. SMP treatments have become a staple for thousands of people, both men and women suffering from hair loss. As such, training to become a certified SMP technician has boomed in the last decade. So, this article explains scalp micropigmentation and details...Read More
Although in its current form, SMP was initiated in 2002, conceptual utilization dates back to 1970. Since its beginning in 2002, Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) has become a popular hair loss treatment. Today, this treatment is being offered by hair transplant, hair loss, and medical spa clinics. As a lucrative industry...Read More
SMP Scalp Micropigmentation is becoming a popular hair loss procedure over the years since its start in 2002. Today hair loss, hair transplant, and medical spa clinics offer this treatment for their clients. SMP Scalp Micropigmentation is a permanent solution to hair loss, is non-invasive, and affordable. SMP Training Academy was formed in response to this demand. Our highly trained SMP teachers are also practicing SMP technicians with years of experience and talent, so learning the correct processes and techniques is fundamental in your new SMP career.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE SMP TRAINING?
Two Full Days of Training – From 10am-3pm.
Day 1: SMP theory and practice on latex and fruit, skin expert
Day 2: Work on live model and getting your certificate
3-months online support.
Our scalp micropigmentation course will training you to be a certified SMP practitioner. Both theoretical and practical concepts are covered in this 2-day intensive training course. Having the knowledge and training is your first step of your new career in this highly-profitable and popular hair loss and cosmetic business model.
SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION – WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Brief history and applications for SMP
- Client consent and other documents
- Learning the types of equipment and pigment types used in SMP
- Learning follicle size and depth
- Learning how to draw the hair line and side profiles
- Learning to choose the correct needle and pigment for each client
- Setting up your SMP equipment, sanitation and hygiene procedures
- Mastering hand control on latex, fruits and live model
- Learning how to blend into existing hair
- Mastering the hair line and scalp with correct density, follicle size, and depth.
Please visit: https://hairtattoo.ca/want-to-be-an-smp-model/